Opening up new markets always is a big challenge. If you plan to set-up a sales representation, a new production site or a new subsidiary, or if you plan to acquire / merge with a partner, as soon as you cross the border of your home market projects have to be carefully planned and controlled. Beside internal strategic considerations, especially the know-how of regulations and requirements in other legislations are the key to success.
Particularly countries in fast developing regions such as Middle East and South-East Asia are known for rigid investment regulations and partly still intense protectionism. Therefore, not just a solid business case needs to be set-up, it is even more important to have an experienced manager on site to handle the implementation in the target country.
Through a dense network of experienced professionals, we offer First-Class management service starting from support in strategic decision making all the way to implementation of the project in the target country.
- Support in strategy development and formulation of business plan / case
- Development of funding solution
- Fact finding and evaluation of country specific requirements & regulations (commercial, taxation, investment regulation, legal)
- Market, partner and distribution analysis
- Incorporation of entities and temporary management on site
- Networking and business development
- Initial sales and marketing activities
Unfortunately not all projects turn out to be a success. Exit management is an integrated part of proper growth strategy. We support our clients in the development
- Evaluation of exit strategies (legally / commercially / financially)
- Implementation of exit scenarios (downsizing and liquidation of companies)